Saturday, February 13, 2010

 

Friday Night at 7th Street and Avenue A



Comments:
This one is funny.
 
Another viking pub crawl?
 
IS THIS THE LINE FOR THE " PEE PHONE" ????? And is JEWELS out Hounding ????
 
I got another great shot of someone using the Pee phone yesterday and found a profound saying in the phone booth on 2nd avenue but I have updated my system and still need to do a few things--will be blogging later--the new system is good--need to find out how to import my bookmarks again for the 1000th time.
Nice to see ya last night. Hope things are working out for Ray. He has devoted people and the chocolate malted milkshake I got last night was the best.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]